The Moving to Portugal show on 20th October 2022 will include a series of seminars and a range of exhibitors to help visitors explore their numerous property and lifestyle options. The event will also cover everything Brits need to know about relocating to Portugal; experts will be on hand to discuss visas, banking, pensions, investments, tax, legalities, lifestyle and more. The free-to-attend show will take place at London’s Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel, from 11 am to 8 pm.
This one day event, which opens at 11am and closes at 8pm, mixes live seminar presentations and panel discussions with 20+ carefully selected exhibitors, who can give you all the information you need on how to make your business or lifestyle move to Portugal a success from day one.
Seminar topics will include Portugal’s Non-Habitual Tax Regime (NHR), which offers very favourable tax benefits to those moving to Portugal to live and work, plus lots of detail about recent changes to Golden Visa investment options, currency exchange, mortgages, tax and wealth planning.
Seminars will also cover where and how to buy the perfect property, across all regions of Portugal.
Each seminar will feature expert panel discussions and several short presentations from specialists on different aspects of buying a home and moving to Portugal, whether you plan to retire there, invest there, or move there for tax reasons.
- The doors open at 11am and we close at 8pm.
- The first session of seminars begins at 12 midday and will last for approx. 2 hours including a coffee break in the middle.
- The second (repeated) session of seminars will start at 4 pm and will last for approx. 2 hours including a coffee break in the middle.
The seminar sessions will feature short (15 minute) expert presentations and panel discussions. Seminar topics will include:
- Planning your move – what to consider in advance
- The legal steps to buying a property in Portugal
- The new property hotspots in Portugal
- Working from home, schools and living costs in Portugal
- How to invest in Portugal to qualify for a Golden Visa
- Tax and pensions – how to plan your move
- Properties for sale in the different regions of Portugal
- Visas and residency rules – we explain the options
Exhibitors at the show
Exhibitors at this event include estate agents from the Algarve, so visitors can see the different property options available, and representatives from some of Portugal’s best-established resorts and golf courses. You can also meet our expert lawyers, tax and visa specialists, lifestyle managers and investment advisors.
For more information, please contact the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK: www.portuguese-chamber.org.uk or www.movingtoportugal.org.uk, tel 00 44 207 201 6638 / 00 44 7463 689666.
Full details of the Moving to Portugal event are available at: https://movingtoportugal.org.uk/event/moving-to-portugal-20th-october-2022/
About the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK
The Chamber runs regular online and live Moving to Portugal events in the UK all year round to advise Brits who want to move to Portugal or buy a second home there on how they can sort out their tax, residency, property, investments, insurance and lifestyle issues. Over 7,000 Brits have attended our events so far and the demand is growing exponentially now Brexit is finally done.