Since several key legislative changes in property purchase, rentals, and visas are underway in Portugal this year, the Chamber has invited several new exhibitors to participate in the show. This ensures visitors get the most up-to-date information on successfully making their business or lifestyle move to Portugal.
The Chamber has gathered some real estate agents and developers that offer properties from all over Portugal, namely Cerro Novo, Chave Nova, DDM, Fine and Country Algarve, Goldcrest Properties, Optylon Krea, Futuro Real Estate and Pestana Algarve.
For visitors who want to know more about the tax and pensions implications of moving, industry leaders Blevins Franks, Sovereign Group and TPMC will provide expert advice on pensions, financial planning, and tax matters.
Other exhibitors new to the show include Caixa Geral de Depósitos, Portugal's largest bank, who will explain the process of sourcing mortgage finance. Currencies 4 You will also be present to explain the importance of the right advice on foreign exchange.
Visitors can get professional advice from Global Citizen Solutions and Sovereign Group to ensure a smooth transition, getting information on visas, permits, and documentation.
Moving To Portugal will feature short seminar sessions, presentations and panel discussions.
Seminar topics will include:
- Planning your move – what to consider in advance in terms of tax and pensions
- Mortgage finance and wealth management in Portugal
- The legal steps to buying a property in Portugal
- Working from home, schools and living costs in Portugal
- Which visa should you choose? We explain all the options
- Properties for sale in all the different regions of Portugal
- How can I transfer my business to Portugal and work from there?
- How is the government changing the Golden Visa rules? We have the latest updates
- Investing in property in Portugal – what options are there?
Registrations for Moving To Portugal are now open and can be made at: