There are two sessions available to suit your schedule:
Session 1: 9.00am GMT | 5.00pm SGT
Session 2: 10.00am EST | 3.00pm GMT
Places are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, so please register here to avoid disappointment.
To mark EIU’s 75th anniversary, our analysts will examine the most important events of the past two decades and discuss forward-looking scenarios that could reshape the global geopolitical, economic and business landscape.
Key questions that will be addressed include:
There will also be a Q&A at the end of the session and a webinar recording will be provided to all registrants.
- How did China rise to superpower status?
- What was the impact of the global financial and coronavirus crises in Latin America?
- What next for the polarisation of US politics?
- What if the US-China rivalry compromises the world’s access to semiconductors?
- What would be the impact of a climate change-fuelled wave of migrants to Europe?
- Will the 21st century see Brazil and Africa become economic giants?