This session will provide information on the opportunities in the region as well as how to connect with partners and potential customers.
We will have presentations from both the GM Chamber and AICEP, an investment testimonial from a British company in Portugal (Marionete) and a panel formed of DIT (Portugal), Inscale, the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK and the Portuguese Tourism Office.
Check the programme below or here:
10.00am - GMCC introduction and overview of trade with Portugal
10.10am - Overview of Trade Flows between UK, North West and Greater Manchester Region with Portugal – by the GM Chamber of Commerce.
10.20am - Why Portugal? – by Pedro Patrício (Linkedin), Economic and Commercial Counsellor to the Portuguese Embassy and Director at AICEP UK
10.35am - Panel / Q&A
· Investment Testimonial – by João Cavalheiro (Linkedin), Managing Director at Marionete (Portugal)
· Exporting to Portugal – by Manuela Diniz (Linkedin), Trade & Investment Manager at Department for International Trade (Portugal)
· Nearshoring in Portugal – by Mark Vedel (Linkedin), Founder & Partner at Inscale
· Moving to Portugal - by Christina Hippisley (Linkedin), General Manager at the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK
· Tourism and MICE in Portugal - by Claudia Miguel (Linkedin), Director at the Portuguese Tourism Office in the UK
11.00am - Wrap up
[11.00am – 12.00am – 121 meetings]
Who should attend this event?
- Companies currently trading with Portugal and seeking for further growth across the region.
- Experienced exporters seeking
to Portugal as their next export market.
- Companies who are looking to expand to Europe.
- Companies seeking to set up operations in the market as a way to better serve their customers or further grow.
You can also register on the following link.